NuRich® guarantees every NuRich® product with a limited warranty against manufacturer defects!
NuRich® Lifetime Warranty
NuRich Hydration, Tumbler, Coffee, Beer, Wine & Spirits, Food, Large Capacity Hard Goods, and Hard Good Accessory Products carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product. NuRich will replace any product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. Replacement parts will be utilized address defects when available.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please read the following:
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, do not send your flask to us. Instead, simply follow the link below to sign in and enter your warranty details. Please note you may be required to send us a photo of your cap to validate the claim. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the bottle returned if you send the bottle to us.
- Bottles that seem to have lost their insulating properties: You can test the insulation of your bottle at home with boiling water. Pour from a kettle or pot directly into the stationary bottle, filling it all the way to the neck. Exercise caution pouring boiling water into the bottle to avoid burns. Do not hold the bottle while filling with boiling water. Also, do not place the cap over the bottle. After about 5 minutes, feel the outside of the bottle (below the neck). If you feel any hot spots, the insulation has been compromised and you are eligible for a replacement.
- Bottles that are damaged during the shipping process: Please contact us if you ordered your bottle from www.LiveNuRich.com and it has arrived damaged. If you use your bottle, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage. We will e-mail you a pre-paid shipping label to return the damaged bottle and will send out a replacement bottle upon receipt.
- Rattling bottles: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your flask and aids in the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged, creating a small noise or rattle. This will not affect the insulation or structural integrity of your bottle. If you can live with it, so can we. However, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it for a new bottle.
- International Warranty Claims: If you purchased your NuRich® from a European retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay. If you do not have a retailer in your area or purchased your NuRich® outside of your area/country, please send a detailed email listing the issues you are experiencing to info@Livenurich.com. If you purchased your NuRich® from a Canadian retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay.
Warranty claims will only be approved by NuRich® if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer. This warranty is limited to the lifetime of your NuRich® product, as limited by or subject to applicable law. The limited warranty provided by NuRich® only covers manufacturing defects and does not include any damage or defect of any NuRich® products caused by, whether directly or indirectly, any of the following: (i) improper use or misuse of the product; (ii) damage or defect caused by cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications; or (iii) damage or defect caused by or resulting from wear and tear, abuse, fire, or Acts of God.
Please note your Warranty Claim NuRich® will be replaced by the same size and color NuRich. If the size and color are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of similar size and color and will not be of lesser MSRP value. Unfortunately, replacement flasks under warranty cannot be customized. If you have a flask with a custom logo, we are not able to screen print or engrave the artwork on your return flask. Those that have purchased engraved bottles will not get an engraved bottle sent to them under our warranty replacement policy.
In no event shall NuRich® be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, cost, or expense, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.